Thursday, October 16, 2014

First Post on blog!

Okay, so, this is pretty darn cool!

I guess I should start with a little background info for those of you who don't know me from Tumblr.
*Clears throat*
I am an aspiring writer (shocker, huh?)
This blog will be mostly book reviews and other book related things.
My book reviews are NOT the serious:
I found this book to be quite an entertaining read that portrays emotion in a very real and satisfying way. To begin-
You get the idea.
I find these reviews to be a little like my AP English papers, and trust me, I have no urge to write those things twice.
THEREFORE, if you do write those reviews and/or enjoy reading those reviews, then this blog will probably not be your cup of tea!
As that one person said (and I am terribly sorry I cannot remember who said it), "You may be the juiciest peach there ever was, but there will always be someone who doesn't like peaches."
I am certainly not the best peach, but I try my best! So if you do not like metaphoric peaches please kindly move on with your internet clicking!

Note: I am an experienced reviewer (meaning a few authors have asked me to review their books, and I have reviewed some on my own), but I am in no way professional.

Anywho! This is my blog, and I am still getting all the technologies that come with it so bear with me for the next few days! Who knows, maybe I'll end up accidentally covering my blog with pictures of corn dogs and not even realize it!

Okay, I think I'm done now...

Peace out rainbow trout!

No comments:

Post a Comment